From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 11:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] recordings of shades of doom, gma tank commander

raul has them on games.asmodean.net
there is a mirror on liamerven.com but I haven't bothered since I don't need
to go there.
there may be some stuff on brandoncole.net.
I can host a limited number of things on dropbox.
 I have all the recordings of everyone, liam gameplays, simon yohandy kevin
and brandon and others.
even blind pilots.
how its over 6gb of stuff.
At 11:12 a.m. 21/03/2010, you wrote:
>Hi, Yes, there were some at one time. Raul did a entire series of them a
couple of years back, but I'm not sure where they can be downloaded now.
Perhaps someone else here knows where to obtain them from. HTH On 3/20/10,
ENES SARIBAÅž <enes.sari...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi >  are there any good
recordings of shades of doom and gma tank > commander  with spoilers > > ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org > If you want to leave the
list, send E-mail to > gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. > You can make
changes or update your subscription via the web, at >
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at >
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org. > If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the management of the list, > please send E-mail to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. > --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org