Hi. I love that game too. I just downloaded it last night. What does it cost to buy the full version anyway?

Jess
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] seven hours

man i love playing entombed. i started playing at ten o'clock last night and i didn't stop playing until seven o'clock this morning. i had not play a game that long in a long time the last time i play a game that long was two years ago when i had my sight. i use to play playstation 2 games. but since i can't see any more i just want to thank all of you game makers of different text to speech and audio and text base games. i know i don't play all the games for the blind but the ones i do play remind me of video games that i use to play. even though sighted people don't play our type of games i still talk alot about them because they may know a blind person who wants to play games.