First I'd like to thank shaun for this upload.
Second. Well, I tried world of darkness and I thought it'd be registered but I
got to the point where I found it wasn't. I know the game has been released as
freeware, and there probably is a way to register it. So, my question is how
would I go about registering? or did shaun upload the demo installer without
some internal modifications that were required?
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach