To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] TOC and window-eyes?

Hi David! First, thank you very much for this great game!
I'am sure it will be one of my favourite audiogames ever produced!
Allthough something doesn't work proplerly here for me!
I was also trying to use window-eyes and I had the same problem than Peter
Mahach but after running this patch, nothing changed!
The other thing is that I am not able to change to sapi voice:
I go to options and I don't see any possibility there to switch to sapi
voice.
I just see:
Screen readertype no speech
ms sapi voice 0
ms sapi speed 5
ms sapi volume 85
But I don't see anypossibility to switch beetwen Window-eyes and sapi.
Thank you very much in advance!
Jorge Gonçalves
Email & MSN: jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype Username: joport3