Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of outspoken 2.0 screen reader and full
copies of keynote gold multilingual multimedia and keysoft gold for my
windows98 virtual machine? I have a shared folder in the host OS by the way so
bringing stuff inside the virtual machine is no problem at all. Also does
anyone know where I could get a full cpy of asap automatic screen access
program screen reader for dos that works with keynote gold multimedia to run in
a dos box or dos mode inside the virtual machine? Also where can I get games
like shoot98 and cops98 and stuff like that to run in dos mode with asap screen
reader and keynote gold synthesizer? boy oh boy does this bring back some fond
memories of growing up as a kid in the 1980s and 90s that is why I want to hang
onto this old stuff, and virtualization software is a way to hang onto the good
memories of being a kid and teenager in the 90s! playing games with my friend
Jason Milyo with the keynote speech, world series baseball, any night football,
mobius mountain, yes those were the days that I can finally relive using vmware
virtualization software!

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net