Hi guys,
Todays news report. Ok, listeners llisten very carefully. On todays news on bbc
1 this named guy called La, is going to be reviewing a review of this new game
from drith would audio entertainment. Its version 1.01, so its a good stage.
Yes, as bbc 1 says, 11 PM easten. Good by for now, and hopefully some new news
will come to the play. So if you want to listen, go to.
The following Link. Note, this is the following news that she said out to the
public.
well as I sit here playing my new fortune teller character, I would like to
share it lol
and I have my own stream
it is about 11 pm eastern, and I plan on playing for a couple of hours, so if
you want to check it out
just tune in those players to
http://lamortheater.zapto.org:9528
well as I sit here playing my new fortune teller character, I would like to
share it lol
and I have my own stream
it is about 11 pm eastern, and I plan on playing for a couple of hours, so if
you want to check it out
just tune in those players to

http://lamortheater.zapto.org:9528Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk
Skype:
muhammed.deniz
Klango username.
muhammed
Ok just kidding about the news thing, but their is a show just remember that