Hello everyone,
These are the stats for enemy attack. But, I have a question. How on earth do
you switch to your machine gun in enemy attack?  I think you have one if i'm
not rong. Well, here are the stats.
Monday,March 22,2010 04:53:23 PM
New Game

Your gaming statistics are as follows:
You reached the             Rookies' zone level.
You shot       42           choppers from the sky, which gives you     39500
    points.
You destroyed  44           bombs, which gives you       41910        points.
You shot       20           jets out of the sky, giving you            166790
    points.
You shot       22           planes out of the sky, giving you          81110
    points.
Altogether, you destroyed    128          targets, giving you          329310
     points.
 3            jets have reached base, costing you        3000         points.
No planes reached base.
One chopper has landed, costing you 500 points.
No bombs have landed.
You missed your target       640          times Which cost you         64000
    points.
Your shooting accuracy is    16           percent.
This gives you a grand total of            261310       points.

Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn: