Functions like that should be all one word. Show_game_window.
In addition there are no parenthesis around your function call. There should be.
So for instance:
Show_game_window("City Attack");
String variable values need quotes around them.
Muhammed, it sounds as if you don't have punctuation enabled on your screen reader because you are missing a lot. I would recommend doing that; I've read a few programming books and without punctuation enabled, you'll be missing a ton and it's just going to confuse you.

Muhammed Deniz wrote:
Here is the code.
void main{
Show game window city attack;