From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bgt stuff that confuses me

My friend with the msc in computer science said his favourite book on games
programming had a first chapter entitled "games programming is hard!" and a
scond chapter ientitled "games programming is bloody hard!" ;D.

I am finding slowly things are indeed sinking into my brain, but it's taking

careful reading of the examples and wrestling with it, --- though to be
honest I've not had so much fun learning something in a long time.

Beware the grue!