From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:38 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed intelligence question

Hi,
You use the gobblin card to unlock the gobblin race. If you pick it up, it
should be unlocked. Here is the Jobs that you could unlock, but spoilers,
read at own risk!
The forchen teller known as the kristle card, could be unlocked if you beat
the game. To unlock the druid, play as a ranger theath and this is called
naecher card. To unlock the adventurer job, just play as a wonderer theath.
And yes, it sometimes skips items and it says for this gold after you sell
that item and after it speeks the next item you have to sell.
Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn: