To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Script error irritation

Thanks philip.

Hmmm, i thought I'd already included that parenthesis, ---- obviously not.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:23 AM

Hi Dark,

You simply missed to put a left parenthesis in the alert function call. Your code should be:

int hp = 100 ;
string my_health = "hello, my hp is currently" ;
;void main ( )
{
alert("window", my_health + hp);
}

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
Well I've started on writing a script from scratch rather than using the examples.

I thought the first step in creating a symple turn based combat game was getting the game to display the characters' hp, ---- but it's not working for some reason and I'm not exactly certain why.

Here's the code:

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4972 (20100324) __________

http://www.eset.com