To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt question

right, now that I've explored the situation before I sent off another email, yeah, it appears that it's not possible at this point to check length and current playing position in a sound. Could you add that?

 Regards:
 Valiant8086: website valiant8086.com
----- Original Message ----- From: Valiant8086