Cringe...I could just imagine trying to read it with a screen reader.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay GameToolkitreleased!

Hi,
Now, that would truly be a nightmare to understand. I hate one line
typing macros that tend to run on forever on the same line.
Unfortunately, Microsoft's examples are ful of one line macros that
puts the entire function declaration on one very very long line
mmaking it a pain in the but to figure out what is going on or how the
macro works. An entire program written that way would be insane. Lol!

Something to think about...in theory, you never have to make a carriage
return in C ++, just keep typing. You're code would turn to mush, but it'd
be interesting to see if someone  could make senseof it.
Best Regards,
Hayden