De: "Steve" <blindma...@comcast.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 25 de Março de 2010 04:37
Assunto: [Audyssey] Unsubscribing!

Hello and goodbye,
I am going to be leaving the list, since I am tired of having now 40 emails
about a game creation tool that I am sure is great, but it is not in all
reality for
everyone. There is a reason to go to school and learn to program, or any other
profession that someone wants to become good at. I for one feel we have plenty
of
low to mid quality games out there for the blind, and not enough high quality
ones, and most of that is do to that people think they actually know something
about
computers.
So to sum it up leave the programming to those who are trained in it and for
the love of god please let's get back to discussing the playing of games
instead of
designing of them.
Steve Walker