Hi Muhammed,
While I appreciate the fact you took the time to notify the moderators
you were going to send an off topic post you didn't wait for Raul or
myself to tell you if the topic was ok or not. As it happens this
really is off topic for the list so please everyone discontinue this
thread immediately.

Thanks.