-----Original Message-----
From: Hayden Presley [mailto:hdpres...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:40 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'

Hi,
Um? Not everything has to be programmed in pure C ++. Just because Phillip
has made this or that library does not mean that the BGT is useless. Then
let's take people like Justin Dawbenmire, Danuel Zingero, and Thomas Ward.
I've seen some great gamesfrom all of them. They started out knowing as much
as I do, which is not much. None of us is born with it, and if your
philosophy is "leave it to ye who know" then I am sorry, but... I don't mean
to posting such negative content, but this is ridiculous. "Yay! The BGT's
out! Let's stone it to death!"
Best Regards,
Hayden