From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict from GMA games.

Hello,

I initially played with Jaws selected and Jaws would not read any of the
extra info. I had to switch to SAPI and put Jaws to sleep in order to
get all the extra info. For example, when I used Jaws, pressing a would
not announce anything. After I switched to SAPI, pressing a announces
what is around me.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com