Hi,
That's a question I don't have an answer for. There are actually a
number of ways to access the list, but some people don't want to use
them I guess.
First way is the standard delivery method. Second, is via digest.
Third, they can go no mail and read messages on line via topic, by
date, sender, whatever. I guess some people just are too set in their
ways, and don't want to change how the do things.
Cheers!