From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 2:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on shades of doom and tank commander

In order to get the cheat codes for no charge, you must attain a certain
score on a certain skill level, or higher, and the cheat codes will be
created by the game and placed into a created file in the game folder.  More

info on this is in the user's manual that comes in the game.  Tank Commander

and Shades of Doom each costs $35.  Download the demos and order the unlock
keys from

www.gmagames.com

You might also consider their other games which are also well worth the
money.
---
In God we trust.