well this  list is changing.
I am not sure if it goes anymore with the mag as the issues of the mag are so
infrequent that with exceptions of the articles which I read and like a lot I
think personally the list is more up to date than the mag itself.
unless that is we see regular schedualed uploads.
I probably have time to do that but I think last time it was 4 times a year at
least I think it was.