To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] templates for BGT

Hi Will,

I am working on templates as well as step by step tutorials on how to make simple games since people have been asking for something in between a theoretical language tutorial and a fully fledged game. These tutorials will guide you through the process of how to turn the theoretical knowledge acquired in the tutorial into practical, real-world game design concepts. Similarly, the templates will be quick tweak solutions that'll let you make your own slightly personal game in a matter of a few minutes.

As for sound and music resource recommendations, I suggest you read through the FAQ.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>