Hi,

possible spoilers ahead. proceed at your own risk.

now that that is over.

I believe that you need to combine thief and wanderer. But don't quote me. I
don't believe it matters what order they are in. But to get the most bang
for your buck, choose thief first. And I believe it must be your main
character to do this, not a rescued one.

i still have to unlock this one.

If I am wrong, i hope that those who do know will correct me.

Rich