To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:38 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for a checker game

High to the list. I am still looking for a checker game to play on the computer and against the computer.Where can I get a checker game to play on the computer? Hoping to here from some one on the list about finding a checker game to play on the computer.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4978 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4978 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com