To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] bgt question again

Ok.
This one is a whopper. I'm considering porting the auto it voiceover script I wrote for PKB group to bgt so we can have the same capabilities there as we do with auto it. I'd like to know if it's possible for bgt to run more than one loop at a time. In auto it, when the voiceover there runs it stopps Auto It's main loop and would mess up say a racing game if you tried to check how fast you were going. it would make the game pause while it was reading it. Is there a way around that with bgt?

The voiceover script has one loop in it that makes it wait for the currently playing file to stop or to be near to stopping before it goes on to play the next one. Can that loop run without calling a hault to the rest of the program?

 Regards:
 Valiant8086: website valiant8086.com