Hi.
I haven't seen anything in the manual about doing this. I don't think you can atm.

On 3/28/2010 8:07 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Just wondering since still haven't really gotten around to more than downloading it, but just wondering if the script can create something like an instance of a COM component/DLL, and then make calls to it's public functions etc.?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA