Hi,
Right. Downloading depends on the upload speed of the server, in this
case, BlastBay's HTTP server, and the connection you have. The browser
has little to do with it. Muhammed may have had a decent connection
because he downloaded it at a time when other people weren't, or
because he has a better connection then Jayson. When browsers are
called "fast", this is typically how fast it can parse and display
HTML, and how quickly it can render JavaScript. While I completely
agree with you Muhammed that Firefox is a good browser, it doesn't
necessarily have a better download speed then Internet Explorer or
Opera That is entirely dependent on the server and your connection.
HTH.
-Ryan