Hi all,
I don't have the actual update, but I have the actual installer. Some joy stick
essues fixed and new item in the opshions menu. BTW, when you go in to the
submenu of free d velocity, you'll see an item learn game sounds.  Notes. When
you use this installer, after that use the direckts web installer. Plus, you
have to relisten to the seens again. And alot of other things you have to
update. Anyway, get the file at.
http://www.bpcprograms.com/programs/bijani/tdv_install.exe
Enjoy!
Do you love audio games? Would you like to chat about BGt a game creation tool
for the blind? Do you need any tips or tricks on any saught of game? Do you
need to ask questions about bying a game and help for the game? Well, this is
the right place for you then! If you would like to joyn, just send a blank
email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com