Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
Where can one find the latest version of sapi? I am using windows vista home
preamun.
The people at It's your plane told me that my sapi 5 was bad and had to go
to the control pannel and remove it. Which i did.
Now I am looking for I guess the latest version which is suppos to be
version 5.3 for we vista users.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks for the help
Ron and Boz.