>From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "The Kolesar Brothers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need some sapi 5 help.

Hi Ron,

Here is the sapi5 sdk that I just up loaded to Send Space.  I hope it helps.

File Name: speech51.zip
Size: 67MB |

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgyo9d

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA