Hi.
having a small bug with 3d villossity.
The game runs fine.
but after I finnished I started entombed.
the sounds did not work right and I descovered my speakers were set to 7.1
sound.
I set them back to laptop stereo mode but it appears that every time this game
is run its set to 7.1 when the speakers are not even 7.1.
the game does work however.
if this is not fixed i may have to revert to an older version because I can't
keep changing the sound all the time.