The title says it all, I just landed my craft in three d velocity. I crashed
the first time, but the second time I red the documentation. Ok, anyone having
a very hard time landing the craft, this is what you have to do. Ok, set it to
143 degrees. When you take out your landing gear, just put the nose angle
graiter than 50. Then, you have a safe chance of landing. I also didn't know
the first time that I had to rais my angle. Probably I didn't know that at
first, but just made the blow off captain chace.
Do you love audio games? Would you like to chat about BGt a game creation tool
for the blind? Do you need any tips or tricks on any saught of game? Do you
need to ask questions about bying a game and help for the game? Well, this is
the right place for you then! If you would like to joyn, just send a blank
email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com