The good news is that FS x ver gold is now up and running. Man there alot to
read. SMILES.
The bad news is that I can't get IYP and FSUIPC latest ver 4.600 to run.
Is there anyone out there in the lower 48 states that I can call to help me
out? I'm willing to do the scarry thing of letting someone link up with me
via jaws and or the ip address to see what is still wrong.
Can anyone please help me out before the two week demo runs out?
I thank all for their help.
Ron who would like to ear the word Captain it's your plane.
Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com