Hi Dark.

s p o i l e r
What I did was dunk everything into the water for half a day. see how everything turns out...
On 4/1/2010 3:02 PM, dark wrote:
Hi.

I'm getting totally confused about this business about functioning in jim's new
software.

When I try to add two species together, ---- for example mcdonalds executives
and cows, i get the error message:

"cage 1 does not function, ---- cows have been made into hambergers!"

Also i'm confused as to where to put the braces to prevent the boat from
collapsing.

Here's the script I'm using:
boat main {}
mcdonald exec = nasty;