Hi Michael,
I put the ordering wizard in the Sarah game as at the time Draconis did not have a easy to use shopping cart ready but now it is working well.
You should try their shopping cart.
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
If you can not use their shopping cart I could submit your information through the same shopping cart which would take longer than you doing the same thing as they require more information such as your security code and mailing address now.

Once I get a reply from draconis I can send out your registration that will turn the demo version to a registered one and allow you to play the full game.

I sent you this information directly, but it might have been blocked.

Sincerely,
Phil Vlasak