To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 12:29 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] another question for phil vlasak

hey phil why is it that when i go into the sarah game it don't start i
have to press enter to get it to start up.  i did register the game.
what happen is when i select the game from my desktop my screen reader
will say the name of the game but there is where i have to press enter.
it makes a magic sound.