Hi Michael,
Seriously this really is something you can find on the various web
sites for the games you are asking about. Another resource you might
use is audiogames.net. there you can find out all kinds of info about
several accessible games.
However, in answer to your question here is a list of games with
version numbers.

GMA Tank Commander 1.2
Shades of Doom 1.2
Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry 1.1

As for the others I'm not certain about latest version number but I
believe they are Topspeed 2.1, Packman Talks 1.0, and Rail Racer 1.5
although could be 1.6 by now.

HTH