Hi everyone:

I am playing a game called azteca from the interactive fiction book which
was one of the free one's and I am stuck.

Hope someone can help me with it. I am in the jaguar room and see on the
floor scuff marks. When I examine the scuff marks I see it say wax marks go
to the westward wall and there are stones which are not aligned or something
like that. I know that I need to do something to open or get that wall open
but cannot figure what to do.

If anyone could help me figure out what to try I would sure be appreciative.