have any of you ever wanted to use a controller for some of these games that was only made to play with the keyboard? well here is something that might interest you all. if you go to google and search for joy2key you can get a free program that will let you use your controller for keyboard games. here is exsample i got entombed and as you all know it is a keyboard game only but with joy2key it let you use your controller to play the game. here what it does it basically let you assign keys to the controller you want to use. this don't just work with games it also work with other programs. check it out i enjoy useing joy2key to play some of my games that was only meant for the keyboard. especially entombed because it gives me the feel of a great rpg that it is.