well I didn't care for zork myself dungeon and dunjin were my things I played.
on that note is there any way to play agt files in windows like you play other
files I have tads and frotz working hugo and glulx which I am happy using right
now but agt and maybe a windows advint interpreter would make a cool addition
for the stuff that uses it.
unfortunately there are several dos games I know which I can't play but stil
the majority is playable now.