Interesting tom, we were probably playin some of the same atari games like packman, berzerk and space invaders in 1985 and 6, accept I was about three or four at the time ;D.

I also stil own and play my Snes, (it's hooked up to my pc monitor right now), but having been collecting games sinse the early 90's, it's actually getting to the point where I'm running out of games I can play available for the console.

Pluss of course about the most complex games I can play are things like super metroid or some of the later Mega man games, sinse I can't read in game text at all. I have been considdering the wii, ---- purely for wii ware titles, but the menues are just too much of a nightmare with my level of sight, which is very frustrating!

But before I get into low vision stuff I'll stop.

Beware the grue!