Hi,
Yeah, I find the Wii a bit more than I can handle. The menus are
tricky enough, but the Wii motes take something to get use to.
I was playing the Wii with my family last night and I couldn't get the
hang of the motes as hard as I tried I couldn't ski straight to save
my life. I move to rapidly and I'd go way left or way right, or spin
around in a circle because the Wii motes are so motion sensative. it
takes a certain practice, a certain touch, to get them to work right.
Cool, but very difficult from my perspective.

Cheers!