To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How did you start?

I think the very first game was told about was that chess game that only works with jaws, but then I think that got me started looking, and can't remember where/why heard about/found it, but I found out about kitchensinc.net, and from there it's just been looking around until I found audiogames.net, and this was all in 2006.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA