Hi all.

I'm trying out the Vipmud client from GMA Games and went to the Mud connect site, but does anyone know how to specifically search for text muds? I found a mud on their site but can't find the host and port info so I can add it to the Vipmud directly. I think it's trying to connect me through the mudconnect.com site, as it's asking what name I want to be called, but I don't want to have to play through the Web site itself. Just thought I'd ask here in case anyone knows. This is all new to me as I haven't dealt with muds before, so thought I'd check it out.

MissWings