hi all this is a good topic i think and very interesting. i went to the royal nattional college in 2001 and never knew their where games out their for people like us. like you i was playing games on the atarie saiga megadrive and playstation with sighted assistance and their where very fiew game i could play. how ever when i went to rnc in 2001 i bumped in to will lomas who is also on this list. he told me about audio games and got me all the audicy magazeens to read. then it just went from their really. although with other things i have to do now i do not get much time for games but i love the fact i was introduced to this wunderful way of blind people gaming. so keep the games comming i hope to enjoy them for years to come yet.