does anyone know how i can contact the maker of entombed? i have already e-mail him three times on the contact link on the blind-games webvsite. but he have not got back with me on my problem with activating the full version of entombed. i did like some of you told me but i can't get it to work. here is what i did first i install the game. then i put my user name and password then it said that it couldn't find a payment so it put a edit box and told me to put my transaction number that you get when you buy the game in the box. so i did that and it gave me the same thing it said it didn't find a payment. so then i try changing my password and that didn't work. now when i log in it don't do nothing. i really like to contact jason so he can fix this problem. or he need to give me my money. because if this is what you got to deal with each time you got to reload your system then i'll give this game a bad name. a friend was going to get the game but they are kind of scare because of what the game is doing to me.