Hi Travis,
Thanks for the info.  If it were me doing the project I would convert
AGT from Pascal to C++, and release it under some GPL type license so
it would remain open source and could be maintained by the open source
community. However, i don't know that AGT stuff is really that much in
demand any more. I can't even remember anything I've played that
needed AGT off the top of my head. Most of my interactive fiction
games are xcode, tads, and Adrift.