like Tom, the very first games I played were mainstream video games. in fact I only found out about audio games a few years ago. unlike tom though, I've always been blind. It never stopped me from gaming though. I still have my super nintendo with lots of old games like super mario all stars, mk2 and ultimate mk 3, donkey kong country etc. even to this day, I sometimes find myself hooking up my snes and playing some super mario. so much better than emulators! nothing like blowing into that cartrage a dozen times to get the game to work lol. I can still beat many levels. first few levels of super mario world I can beat with no problems, including the castle. yes sometimes I use tricks like flying through the most difficult parts, but hey flying's part of the game and it sure gets the job done lol. this definitely brings back many great memories.