yeah but it was fun. that was one of my fav. gaem on the atari. my mom still plays the game. i hope someone will make an audio version. all they would have to do is make the frog do frog sounds when moving. they can have trucks and cars sounds when you are on the road part. when the snake and crock is on the screen they can make sounds aswell. so could the other stuff to indicate where you are at.