I hope you guys all like surprises, cause you're gonna get one
Some/most of you probably heard of pkb games. Well, the first game going public
is now public. as I speak final kilobites are being uploaded. So when you guys
get this it will be done.
In  PCBlaster, your goal is to smash a pc to bits with your trusty fists in the
fastest time as possible. The slower you go the less points you'll get at the
end. The game has a really straight forward interface and some things that are
hidden which you'll have to find.
-----------------So without further ado, go here
http://pmsworld.tmantv.net/
Then click the apps page link.
Feel free to hsare this anywhere you like!

ge: http://pmsworld.tmantv.net

database 4974 (20100325) __________

http://www.eset.com