To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A game from me, very soon perhaps?

Hi there,

I was been doing some work on a fighting game last few months. All of you know how mk vs dc sounds like, don't all? Well, I tried to make the fighting be as same sounding as it. Well, I kind of got there, but there are still many bugs, someof them are not me, it's just being the scripting engine. I used autoit, I tried to see how far I could get into audio games programming with it, and I am kind of pleased with the result I got. I will make just a few adjustements, and in about some hours later today, you will have the link. If not that means that something couldn't go as planned and it is taking me longer to fix. But once I uploaded it, you all will get it and you are free and welcome to send me suggestions and bug reports, and I will try to fix them. Also I don't have a good condition right now for writing a very complex read me, but I will include a file where the basic keys you need are stored in. So, let's get this thing roling, and you will wait. Oh, btw, I jsut sent this out so early to make you wait and wait. So, jsut do so. YOu will get it eventually. And also ti will be in beta, and anyone who wants the source code can go ahead and ask.
So without furthera do, let me adjust some stuff and get it here!

Happy waiting. *smiles*

Kevin.